This week is my hell week – it’s been a tough one, with midterms, presentations, and the like. But considering that I had hell weeks every week back in the day, this isn’t too bad by comparison, and I’m almost, just almost, done. I’m studying for my last midterm (tomorrow) ever as a college undergrad, and I can’t stop thinking of the things I’d like to do my last few weeks at Cal. So many things, so little time!
– Sunset wine cruise in SF bay
– Napa Valley
– Riding at Grizzly Peak
– Trying out more food spots in Berkeley
– Resuming The Food Spotlight posts
– Resuming randomTIDBITSofthough posts
– Indoor rock climbing (bouldering)
– Catching up with friends
– COACHELLA (9 dayss)
– Biking Berkeley/Oakland
– Cleaning out room/getting rid of unnecessary belongings
– Flying (I have a voucher for a flight lesson)
– Planning out summer trips (Europe, maybe Route 66)
– Apartment hunting for next year
– More to be determined!
First things first, gotta get back to studying and finishing strong.
Start strong, finish strong at randomtidbitsofthought.wordpress.com.