In honor of the first module exam tomorrow, my post tonight will be related to the infamous UGBA 10. Yes, I know a ton of you are studying at the moment, and I feel your pain.
But really, the test isn’t too bad. I found that doing well in the classes was 80% mental – the more you focus on the other kids, the rankings, and the curve, the worse you’re going to do. Just do your best. Read each problem carefully, don’t overthink the question, and recall key ideas and examples from lecture.
You’ll be fine.
So without further ado, how to get kicked out of UGBA 10 lecture:
- Bring in coffee. Robinson’s #1 pet peeve. He’ll call you out in front of 500 kids, then kick you out.
- Bring in food. He’s pretty clear on this one from day one.
- Fall asleep during lecture. He’ll wake you up, lecture you, then kick you out.
- Browse Facebook. He walks along the aisles while lecturing, and if he sees you on Facebook, he’ll definitely kick you out.
- Plug in your laptop charger into the wall socket. He’ll say it’s a fire hazard and kick you out.
- Do last minute studying for a module exam even though he said books away. He’ll kick you out and you won’t be able to take the test.
I’ve seen all these things happen during my semester in the class. In all fairness, however, most of these things do warrant some kind of disciplinary action. And really, just don’t do these things, and you won’t have to worry about being kicked out. The key is to learn from other people’s mistakes.
Hope this was a helpful post. If there are any that I missed, feel free to add on in the comments. Good luck again with studying!
Market the night away at randomtidbitsofthought.wordpress.com.