What I did today:
– Woke up around 9 AM, rode my bicycle to the Berkeley Marina (10 miles total) with Clay and Josh, enjoyed the amazing view of the Bay.
– Brisket sandwich for lunch at Smokey J’s BBQ. Delicious.
– Swim session at Hearst Pool with Alan.
– Rock climbing with Karl, Daisuke, Alan, and Jay at Bridges Rock Gym.
– Combination pho at 99 Ranch, boba afterward.
-Basketball at the RSF. Lots of people and lots of fun.
I can’t think of a more perfect day.
Carpe diem at randomtidbitsofthought.wordpress.com.