11) What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done/or plan to do?
I want to go skydiving/hang gliding/bungee jumping some day. Hopefully soon.
12) If you could be any cartoon character, which would it be?
Spongebob Squarepants. It’d be fun living under the sea and working at the Krabby Patty.
13) What’s your most embarrassing memory?
Skating into a mailbox while saying bye to my best friend’s mom. This was back in third grade, I believe.
14) What is your guilty pleasure? Describe it.
Ironing wrinkled clothes. Although I haven’t done that in a while. I promise.
15) You just met the girl/boy of your dreams, what do you say to them?
“I don’t need a pick-up line to tell you you’re beautiful.”
16) What thought or message would you want to put in a fortune cookie?
“Make your own fortune.”
17) Do you have any weird habits?
Do five-minute power naps count? I blink a lot when I’m tired. I chuckle after I talk sometimes.
18) If you won a million dollar lottery, what would you do with money?
I would probably save it and/or invest it in bonds, stocks, etc. But before I do that, I’d treat my parents to a trip around the world, and buy myself a new Ducati motorcycle.
19) One day you find a treasure box, please describe what is inside.
A lifetime supply of sour gummy worms. I love sour gummy worms.
Candy and sweets at randomtidbitsofthought.wordpress.com.