Winter break is so close. I can feel it. Three days. 72 hours. 4,320 minutes.
As I’m taking a much-needed break from cramming for UGBA 105 and Econ 1 all day, I’ve decided to share my winter break “bucket list.” Here goes:
1. Add to my list of watched movies on the American Film Institute’s 100 Best List. I’m looking to watch The Godfather, Casablanca, and a few other interesting ones. Any recommendations?
2. Read The Idiot by Dostoevsky. I’ve wanted to read this book for a while now. I bought the book back in September, intending to read it over winter break. Dostoevsky’s my favorite author…now you know.
3. Learn how to play the drums. Birthday gift, so why not make good use of it?
4. Hang out with high school and Cal friends. The usual stuff.
5. Drive lots. I’m planning on taking Baxter for a spin. Hopefully, I’ll be able to bring my car up soon. Real soon.
6. Sleep like there’s no tomorrow. This one will probably be true the first few days. But I have a feeling that Christmas, New Years’, and beyond will not see too much sleep. At least there are always naps.
7. Exercise. I don’t know how feasible this will be without a gym membership and all the holiday fervor/food, but hopefully, I’ll put in some time jogging and playing basketball with buddies.
8. Speaking of food…hit up my long-deprived, much-missed favorites: COLIMA BURGER, Chick-fil-A, In-n-Out, plus try out new places (Yelp for the win).
9. Work on planning out ABA for spring semester. It’s going to be an amazing semester. I know it.
10. Spending time with the family. The most important.
Share your winter break list at randomtidbitsofthought.wordpress.com.